Friday, June 14, 2013

Woo, time flies...

I left this blog a lifetime ago. Two lifetimes ago, actually...

Aspen, age 3 3/4 and River, age 18 months

We'll see if I can pick it up again. I sometimes lack the ability to focus and follow through, and having toddlers hasn't helped this any.  Case in point: right now I am making lunch, making a meal plan in my head that I need to write down soon, attempting to write, and making strawberry paletas (taking advantage of Aspen's enthusiasm for paletas and replacing juice popsicles with Mexican-inspired real fruit popsicles).

Anyway.

These days I'm a full-time stay at home mom, and super part-time naturalist/business owner, taking toddlers and their parents into nature with Itty Bitty Camps.  I'm a little older, a lot grayer, and still loving my life.

Why am I picking up the blog again?  I'm always looking for ways to stay connected to friends and family far away.  I also want to share the things that the kids, Bubba and I do.  And partly for myself-I have a strong need to communicate that has been harder to fulfill since having children.

I have big plans for the rest of this year.  We'll see if I can stick with them!

No comments: