Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snowcamping

Last weekend we, meaning me, Bubba, and two friends Pat and Claire (not a couple-they'll be at the wedding, so you can meet them later in the year), went snowshoeing/camping. Holy hell it was so effing cold! Snowcamping is an entirely different beast than regular camping, and I need a new sleeping bag before I can truly love it. It was so beautiful. We took Tsuga (Bubba's furry daughter, aka, the dog) with us, and she loves the snow. I have photos, but I have to figure out how to download the camera. I swear, it's just like having a regular camera. I'm still finding rolls of film I haven't developed yet, and I haven't used a film camera in 2 years!

love ya!

1 comment:

jeff said...

After living in North Dakota, I don't do snow camping. Now I am more of a drive up to the mountains, play in the snow then go back home where it's warm kinda guy *grin*